Biotropin Fitness.100IU Box* Lifetech Labs
Biotropin Fitness ; Growth hormone (GH or HGH), also known as somatropin, is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction and Regeneration in humans.
Growth hormone is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is produced by somatotropic cells of the anterior pituitary gland.
Somatotropin acts by stimulating the release of another hormone called somatomedin by the liver stimulating growth of body cells.
GH is a stress hormone that raises the concentration of glucose and free fatty acids. It also stimulates production of IGF-1.
Growth hormone (Somatropin) Biotropine Fitness by Lifetech Labs has been specifically designed to improve fitness and adapt to a sporty lifestyle. In addition to the anti-aging benefits, Biotropin Fitness accelerates the metabolism to burn body fat and increase muscle mass. The product promotes better recovery after exercise and a better physical condition.
In order to reconstitute the product before injection, you must inject sterilized or bacteriostatic water into the vial, wait a few minutes and inject the reconstituted product subcutaneously with an insulin syringe.
Biotropin STORAGE :
– Before reconstitution (lyophilized / freeze dried powder):
Can be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C = 35°F to 47°F) for 36 months.
Can be stored at room temperature (up to 37°C = 99°F) for 90 days.
– After reconstitution (liquid):
Can be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C = 35°F to 47°F) for five days.
Lifetech Labs and Lifetech Labs certified official partners always store the products in professional laboratory refrigerators. Transport time at room temperature has no effect on product quality degradation.
Before giving an injection, check the expiration date on vial. Do not use if it has expired. Do not inject medication if the solution is cloudy.
Once reconstituted, a Growth Hormone becomes fragile and needs to be manipulated with precaution and must not be shaken.
It is the reason Lifetech Labs came up with the concept “One vial = 3 days”.
Our recommended dosage is calculated for a shelf life of 3 days to ensure maximum quality of our product without degradation.
Ease of use is one of Lifetech Labs key concept.
Composition: Box of 10 vials (10 IU/vial)
Dilution: 1mL of sterile water
Frequency: 1 injection of 3.3 IU per day (before breakfast)
Dose per vial: 3 x 3.3 IU (1 vial for 3 days)
Dose per injection: 3.3IU=0.33mL (33 units on the insulin syringe)
Therapy cycle: 3 to 6 months (1 box for 1 month)
Side effects :
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Serious breathing problems may occur in patients with Prader-Willi syndrome who use somatropin. If you have Prader-Willi syndrome, call your doctor promptly if you develop signs of lung or breathing problems such as shortness of breath, coughing, or new or increased snoring.
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
– pain in your knees or hips, walking with a limp;
– ear pain, swelling, warmth, or drainage;
– numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers;
– severe swelling or puffiness in your hands and feet;
– pain or swelling in your joints;
– pancreatitis–severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
– high blood sugar–increased thirst, increased urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor;
– increased pressure inside the skull–severe headaches, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes; or
– signs of an adrenal gland problem–extreme weakness, severe dizziness, weight loss, changes in skin color, feeling very weak or tired.
Common side effects may include:
– pain, itching, or skin changes where the medicine was injected;
– swelling, rapid weight gain;
– muscle or joint pain;
– numbness or tingling;
– stomach pain, gas;
– headache, back pain; or
cold or flu symptoms, stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, ear pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Similar products: Biotropin performance, Biotropin welliness, Gonadotropin, Genotropin Pfizer… on Top Med pharmacy.